Thomas Ockers, Brookhaven Memorial Hospital Medical Center President and CEO has revealed that he will leave the position, with effective from March 31, 2013.
What does BMHMC stand for?
BMHMC stands for Brookhaven Memorial Hospital Medical Center (New York)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Bizarre Myocardial Hypertrophy with Disorganization
- Ballarat Materials Handling Equipment (Victoria, Australia)
- British Materials Handling Federation (UK)
- Bradley Memorial Hospital and Health Center (Southington, CT)
- Bangor Maine Health Institute
- Bangor Mental Health Institute (Maine)
- BCDA (Bases Conversion Development Authority) Management and Holdings, Inc. (Philippines)
- Biomedical Health Informatics (University of Minnesota; Minneapolis, MN)
- Black Men's Health Initiative (Durham, NC)
- Brown Martin Haller McClain (legal service providers)
- Brevard Museum of History and Natural Science (Florida)
- Banging My Head on the Keyboard
- Bassett Mothers Health Project (National Institutes of Health)
- Breyer Model Horse Registry
- Bergen Mental Health Research Center (Bergen, NO)
- Bhopal Memorial Hospital and Research Centre (Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India)
- Black Mental Health Resource Centre (West Yorkshire, England, UK)
- Bartlesville Middle-High School (Bartlesville, OK)
- Bernice McNaughton High School (Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada)
- Bishop McCort High School (Johnstown, Pennsylvania)
Samples in periodicals archive:
13, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Brookhaven Memorial Hospital Medical Center (BMHMC), located in East Patchogue, NY, has successfully completed integration of Micromedex CareNotes into the hospital's Siemens Soarian Clinicals(TM) platform in order to improve workflow efficiency and patient education standardization.
Hospitals included in the agreement are: * Brookhaven Memorial Hospital Medical Center, East Patchogue, NY; * Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center, West Islip, NY; * John T.
Study at Brookhaven Memorial Hospital Medical Center in New York Shows Collaboration Results in Shorter Lengths of Stay and Lower Medication Costs Hospitalists collaborating with clinical pharmacists are able to shorten length of stay, lower medication costs, and improve clinical outcomes for hospitalized patients, according to a new study by Saeed Syed, M.
1 /PRNewswire/ -- Siemens Medical Solutions announces that Brookhaven Memorial Hospital Medical Center of East Patchogue, N.
According to Patricia Darcey, Director of Nursing, Brookhaven Memorial Hospital Medical Center, Brookhaven, New York, "WinPFS has proved to be invaluable for optimizing our nursing resources.
Chapin, 88, died Friday at the Brookhaven Memorial Hospital Medical Center in East Patchogue.
BUSINESS WIRE)--July 1, 2003 Brookhaven Memorial Hospital Medical Center in East Pachogue, New York, has selected Cogent Healthcare, Inc.