21, the Brookfield Unitarian Universalist Church BUUC Concert Series welcomes classical guitarist Stanley Alexandrowicz for a return engagement.
What does BUUC stand for?
BUUC stands for Brookfield Unitarian Universalist Church (Massachusetts)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BUUC
- Backwards-Utilized Tracking Torpedo (gaming, Spathi weapon)
- Bathyscaphic Underwater Towing Trestle
- Blackmail Uncovers Titanic Tush (Kids Next Door show)
- Bring Up This Topic (message boards/forums)
- Business Unit Technical Team
- Basic User Unit
- Beijing Union University (est. 1985; China)
- Build and Update Utility (Dell)
- Birmingham Unitarian Universalist Church (Alabama)
- Baltic University Urban Forum (Sweden)
- Berrien Unitarian Universalist Fellowship (St. Joseph, MI)
- Belgian UNIX Users Group (computer group)
- Berkeley Unix User Group
- Bilateral Upper Ureteral Ligations
- Backscatter Ultraviolet (spectrometer)
- Baptist Union of Victoria (Victoria, Australia)
- Basic Utility Vehicle (Institute for Affordable Transportation)
- Bella Union, Uruguay (airport code)
- Birmingham University Volleyball Club (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
BROOKFIELD - The Brookfield Unitarian Universalist Church Concert Series presents Village Harmony, the unique and lively teen world music ensemble based in Vermont, at 7:30 p.
BROOKFIELD - The Brookfield Unitarian Universalist Church concert series will present Village Harmony, a lively teen world music ensemble based in Vermont, at 7:30 p.
She was a member of the Brookfield Unitarian Universalist Church since 1927, the Brookfield Senior Citizens and a member of the Friends of the Merrick Public Library.
She was a member of the Brookfield Unitarian Universalist Church and was an avid painter.