NYSE:DYN), CMS Energy Corporation (NYSE:CMS), Great Plains Energy Incorporated (NYSE:GXP), Calpine Corporation (NYSE:CPN) and Brookfield Infrastructure Partners L.
What does BIP stand for?
BIP stands for Brookfield Infrastructure Partners (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BIP
We have 195 other meanings of BIP in our Acronym Attic
- Break in Process
- Breaker Interface Panel
- Breaker Interface Panel (Nortel)
- Breaking Into Print (writing course)
- Brief In Progress
- Brigade d'Intervention Poétique (French: Poetic Intervention Brigade)
- Broadband Initiatives Program (USDA)
- Broadcast Incremental Power
- Broker Identity Program (Canada)
- Bronchointerstitial Pneumonia
- Bruttoinlandsprodukt (German: Gross Domestic Product)
- Buddy Instructor Pilot
- Budget Increment Package
- Building Incentive Program
- Built In Place (Sprint)
- Built-In Profit
- Bulletin d'Informations Proustiennes (French: Proustian News Bulletin)
- Bulletin de l'Industrie Pétrolière (French: Oil Industry Newsletter)
- Bulletins d'Informations de Pharmacologie (French: Pharmacology News Bulletin)
- Business Improvement Process
Samples in periodicals archive:
BAM receives approximately $600 million annually in dividends from its four largest publicly traded investments, Brookfield Office Properties, Brookfield Infrastructure Partners, General Growth Properties, and Brookfield Renewable Energy.
Brookfield Infrastructure Partners LP (BIP) shares surged 2.
Myria), a consortium of investors including Brookfield Infrastructure Partners, SteelRiver Infrastructure Fund North America, a Canadian pension fund and a Netherlands pension fund, and is 20% owned by Kinder Morgan Kansas, Inc.
The rating affirmation reflects the stable cash flow generation and enhanced liquidity from BAM's majority-owned investments, including Brookfield Office Properties (BPO) and Brookfield Renewable Energy Partners (BREP), as well as cash flows from investments in other large, minority-owned publicly traded entities including General Growth Properties (GGP) and Brookfield Infrastructure Partners (BIP).
Myria), a consortium of investors including Brookfield Infrastructure Partners, SteelRiver Infrastructure Fund North America, a Canadian pension fund and a Netherlands pension fund and 20% owned by Kinder Morgan Kansas, Inc.
The acquired assets include BAM's 40% stake in Brookfield Infrastructure Partners L.
NYSE/TSX/Euronext: BAM) and Brookfield Infrastructure Partners L.