Also, he is a member of The Building Owners and Managers Organization (BOMA) as well as the Bronx-Manhattan Association of Realtors, Inc.
What does BMAR stand for?
BMAR stands for Bronx-Manhattan Association of Realtors (est. 1924; New York)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BMAR
We have 8 other meanings of BMAR in our Acronym Attic
- Business Management Assistance Program
- Business Management Assistant Program
- British Marine Aggregate Producers Association (UK)
- Broadcom Management Application Programming Interface
- Barnes and Mortlake Angling and Preservation Society (UK)
- Bird Monitoring and Protection Society (Kuwait)
- Budget Management and Planning System (Wesleyan University; Middletown, CT)
- Backlog of Maintenance & Repair
- Bad Movies about Raptors (website)
- Block Move Address Register (computing)
- Badger Midget Auto Racing Association
- Brindlee Mountain Amateur Radio Association (Arab, Alabama)
- Blue Mountains Amateur Radio Club
- British Manufacturing and Research Company (armaments; UK)
- Bulgarian Macedonian-Adrianople Revolutionary Committee
- Bandaranaike Memorial Ayurvedic Research Institute (est. 1965)
- Bench Mark (Sprint)
- Bayesian Multivariate Adaptive Regression Spline (statistics)
- Belgian Marine Amateur Radio Society (Knokke-Heist, Belgium)
- Baggage Management Analysis System
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Bronx-Manhattan Association of Realtors is the only Realtor Board in Manhattan and the Bronx representing the National Association of Realtors with over 900,000 members.
She may not be a baseball fan, but Senate candidate First Lady Hillary Clinton learned enough about the Bronx to carry her through a short keynote speech at the 76th annual Bronx-Manhattan Association of Realtors dinner on April 13th.
The Bronx-Manhattan Association of Realtors (BMAR) is the only Realtor Board in Manhattan and The Bronx representing the National Association of Realtors with over 72,000 members.
The Bronx-Manhattan Association of Realtors (BMAR) is the local Board for Manhattan and The Bronx, representing the National Association with over 720,000 members.
Support for the association is an on-going effort, and with your cooperation, the outlook for The Bronx-Manhattan Association of Realtors will also be bright for 1998.