Organized by Claudia Schmuckli at the University of Houston's Blaffer Art Museum, where it was recently on view, this exhibition also appeared at the Des Moines Art Center and will travel to the Bronx Museum of the Arts this fall.
What does BxMA stand for?
BxMA stands for Bronx Museum of the Arts
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business Exchange Group (Bridgewater, MA)
- Beijing/Xian/Guilin/Shanghai (China)
- Bio-Extraction Inc.
- Buffalo Xerographix Incorporated (Tonawanda, New York)
- Business Exchange International (various locations)
- Business Exchange, Inc. (various locations)
- Business Expansion Journal
- Bakelite Xylonite Limited (UK)
- Bruxelles (French: Brussels, Belgium)
- Broadband Switch Module (Cisco)
- Bauxite and Northern Railway (Arkansas)
- Bodrum, Turkey - Imsik Airport (Airport Code)
- Brand X Networks, Inc.
- Bromoxynil (cotton herbicide)
- Business Exchange Network
- Blueidea XML (extensible markup language) News Aggregator
- Beijing/Xian/Nanjing/Shanghai (tour package)
- Balanitis Xerotica Obliterans
- Battalion Executive Officer
- Border Check Point
Samples in periodicals archive:
During a live celebration of street dance at the Bronx Museum of the Arts in 2009, Rokafella paid tribute to Zone and to other early, formative street hitters:
In honor of this milestone, the Bronx Museum of the Arts and the Design Trust for Public Space has sponsored a competition, "Intersections: The Grand Concourse Beyond 100," to reimagine the space.
Well-known projects by the firm include the Westin Times Square and Bronx Museum of the Arts in New York, Festival Walk and the Cyberport Technology Campus in Hong Kong, the Hilton Americas in Houston, the Bank of Luxembourg Headquarters, the Regent Shanghai Hotel & Office Tower, the Infinity towers in San Francisco, and the AmericanAirlines Arena in Miami.
The Bronx Museum of the Arts recently underwent the first phase of a radical $19 million transformation which museum administrators hope will serve as a cultural focal point for the redevelopment of the diverse Grand Concourse neighborhood.
28, 2007 Tropicalia: A Revolution Bronx Museum of the Arts Oct.
Jones, a cultural and civic forum to discuss contemporary issues with the Harlem community -- The Bronx Museum of the Arts .
The Bronx Museum of the Arts has announced an $18 million expansion program doubling its square footage.