11 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The Bronfman Youth Fellowships in Israel is pleased to announce that applications are now being accepted for its 21st summer.
What does BYFI stand for?
BYFI stands for Bronfman Youth Fellowships in Israel (Delmar, NY)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Boyne Falls (Amtrak station code; Boyne Falls, MI)
- Bring Your Font (chat rooms)
- Bring Your Friends
- Burn Your Fuel (blog)
- Bangladesh Youth First Concerns
- Base Year for Discounting (accounting term)
- Boulder Youth Film Festival (Boulder, Colorado)
- Brantford Youth Flag Football (Canada)
- Back Yard Fruit Growers (Pennsylvania)
- Back Yard Football League (fantasy football)
- Bring Your Favorite Laptop
- Build Your Future Program (Sprint)
- Bahrain Youth Forum Society
- Barrington Youth and Family Services (Barrington, IL)
- Bob Young Frame Supplies Pty. Ltd. (Melbourne, Victoria, Australia)
- Brace Yourself for the Mediocre
- Baptist Youth Group (BC, Canada)
- Binnerri Youth Group (Dallas, Tx)
- Black Yellow Green
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sept 19 /PRNewswire/ -- The Bronfman Youth Fellowships in Israel (BYFI) announced the appointment of veteran Jewish organizational leader Alice Kolman as President, a newly created position.
Outstanding High School Students from Diverse Jewish Backgrounds to Study in Israel and Participate in Community Service at Home NEW YORK, June 14 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- For the 20th consecutive year, The Bronfman Youth Fellowships in Israel has selected a group of 26 high school students to be Bronfman Fellows.
10 /PRNewswire/ -- The Bronfman Youth Fellowships in Israel is pleased to announce that applications are now being accepted for its 20th summer.
Bronfman is President of the World Jewish Congress and President of The Samuel Bronfman Foundation, through which he directs his primary philanthropic activity, including the development of The Bronfman Youth Fellowships in Israel, MyJewishLearning.
March 21 /PRNewswire/ -- For the 19th consecutive year, the Bronfman Youth Fellowships in Israel has selected a group of 26 high school students to be Bronfman Fellows.