B-cell lymphoma of bronchus-associated lymphoid tissue (BALT): CT features in 10 patients.
What does BALT stand for?
BALT stands for Bronchus-Associated Lymphoid Tissue
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BALT
We have 1 other meaning of BALT in our Acronym Attic
- Black American Law Students Association (est. 1968)
- Brown Algorithm Simulator and Animator (Brown University)
- Build and Analyze Lattices, Surfaces, And Clusters
- Bay Area Legal Secretaries Forum (California)
- Bay Area Laser Safety Officers (California)
- Balance of Space-to-Space Control Agencies
- Bio Artificial Liver Support System (started 2003)
- Barometric Altimeter
- Biliary Atresia & Liver Transplant Network
- Bronchial Associated Lymphatic Tissue (pulmonology)
- Bad Aibling Lawn Tennis Association
- Allied Command Baltic Approaches
- Bureau of Aging and Long Term Care Resources (Wisconsin)
- Baltic Sea Experiment
- Baltic Computer Science
- Baltic Network
- Baltic Operations
- Baltic Naval Squadron (Naval force consisting of units from Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania)
- Birmingham Area Linux Users (Alabama)
Samples in periodicals archive:
2,21,22) LYMPHOID HYPERPLASIA Diffuse lymphoid hyperplasia encompasses follicular bronchiolitis and lymphoid interstitial pneumonitis (LIP) as part of a spectrum of hyperplasia of the bronchus-associated lymphoid tissue (BALT).
Development of bronchus-associated lymphoid tissue in chronic hypersensitivity pneumonitis.