It acts to block the function of calcium that, in the lungs, causes bronchial smooth-muscle contraction.
What does BSM stand for?
BSM stands for Bronchial Smooth-Muscle
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BSM
We have 321 other meanings of BSM in our Acronym Attic
- Body Surface Map
- Bois Sciés Manufacturés (French timber company)
- Booster Separation Motor (NASA)
- Boulogne Sur Mer (French city)
- Bounded Storage Model (cryptography)
- Bovine Submaxillary Mucin (biology)
- Bradley Stoke Matters (UK magazine)
- Bretagne Service Manutention (French machinery supplier)
- British School of Motoring
- British Standard Milk (tube fitting)