com) Comms Mgr: Erika Canady Products: Weedar and Weedone Phenoxy brands; Credit glyphosate brands; Assert herbicides; Maestro bromoxynil brands; Nuprid imidacloprid insectide; Champ/Champion copper fungicides; Agri-Mycin, Mycoshield and BlightBan bactericides; RiteWay, Typy, TypRus and RiteSize PGRs NutraFlo NUTRA-FLO CO.
What does BXN stand for?
BXN stands for Bromoxynil (cotton herbicide)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BXN
- Business Exchange International (various locations)
- Business Exchange, Inc. (various locations)
- Business Expansion Journal
- Bakelite Xylonite Limited (UK)
- Bruxelles (French: Brussels, Belgium)
- Broadband Switch Module (Cisco)
- Bronx Museum of the Arts
- Bauxite and Northern Railway (Arkansas)
- Bodrum, Turkey - Imsik Airport (Airport Code)
- Brand X Networks, Inc.
- Business Exchange Network
- Blueidea XML (extensible markup language) News Aggregator
- Beijing/Xian/Nanjing/Shanghai (tour package)
- Balanitis Xerotica Obliterans
- Battalion Executive Officer
- Border Check Point
- Border Crossing Point (also seen as BCP)
- Boston Properties, Inc. (stock symbol)
- Benzoate X Receptor
- Bilateral Exchange Rate
Samples in periodicals archive:
Weed efficacy evaluations for bromoxynil, glufosinate, glyphosate, pyrithiobac, and sulfosate.
Weed control was achieved with trifluralin (all crops) and simazine (lupin only), and post-emergent applications of bromoxynil (wheat) and fusilade (canola) were used when required.
Now agricultural gene jockeys report engineering tobacco plants resistant to bromoxynil -- an herbicide that normally kills broad-leaved plants.
com) Comms Mgr: Erika Canady Products: Weedar and Weedone Phenoxy brands: Credit glyphosate brands; Assert herbicides; Maestro bromoxynil brands; Nuprid imidacloprid insectide; Champ/Champion copper fungicides; Agri-Mycin, Mycoshield and BlightBan bactericides; RiteWay.
The PAM treatment, however, did decrease the concentrations of pendimethalin, oxyfluorfen, chlorpyrifos, and bromoxynil in sediment leaving the furrows.
Let's say you know that you have Roundup Ready, Liberty Link, Navigator/Compas or SMART canola (tolerant to the herbicides glyphosate, glufosinate ammonium, bromoxynil, or some ALS inhibitors, respectively) on your land.
The crops would be modified using proteins developed by Dow AgroSciences, which provide insect resistance, and Rhone-Poulenc Agro's gene sequences, which provide tolerance to herbicides, including glyphosate, bromoxynil and isoxazoles.