Estrogens interfere with bromosulfophthalein and bilirubin excretion (Kottra and Kappas, 1966) and cholestasis in pregnancy may be a sign of exaggerated response to the cholestatic effects of high estrogen levels (Haemmerli, 1975).
What does BSP stand for?
BSP stands for Bromosulfophthalein
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BSP
We have 311 other meanings of BSP in our Acronym Attic
- BrightStar Partners, Inc. (Rolling Meadows, IL)
- British Sea Power (band; UK)
- British Society for Parasitology
- British Society for Phenomenology
- British Society of Periodontology
- British Standard Pipe
- British Standard Piping
- Broad-Based Signal Processor
- Broadband Service Provider
- Broadcast Scheduling Problem
- Browser Safe Palette
- Brunei Shell Petroleum Company Sdn Bhd
- Bruttosozialprodukt (German: Gross National Product)
- Bug Squashing Party
- Bulgarian Socialist Party
- Bulk Supply Point (energy transmission)
- Bulk Synchronous Parallel (Computing Model)
- Bulk Synchronous Parallel (model)
- Bureau des Services Pédagogiques (French: Office of Educational Services; Laval University; Canada)
- Burroughs Scientific Processor
Samples in periodicals archive:
The nitroprusside test can also produce false-positive results in the presence of phenylketones, bromosulfophthalein, and sulfhydryls (66).