Gouda, Curator, Utrecht University Botanic Gardens Bromeliad Society International.
What does BSI stand for?
BSI stands for Bromeliad Society International
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BSI
We have 282 other meanings of BSI in our Acronym Attic
- Brilliance Semiconductor, Inc.
- British Society for Immunology
- British Solomon Islands (UK)
- British Standards Institute (less common)
- British Standards Institution
- British Suzuki Institute (UK)
- Broadband Solutions, Inc. (Seoul, South Korea)
- Broadcast Services, Inc.
- Broadcast Software International
- Broderbund Software, Inc. (Novato, CA)
- Bronzeville Scholastic Institute (Chicago, IL)
- BUES/SvSig Interface
- Build Security In (Strategic Initiatives Branch of DHS National Cyber Security Division)
- Building Science Insight
- Building Service, Inc. (Milwaukee, WI)
- Building Standards Institute
- Building Stone Institute (New York, New York)
- Building Systems Institute
- Built-In Systems Interface (automotive)
- Bundesamt für Sicherheit in der Informationstechnik (German: Federal Office for Security)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sixty years ago a group of individuals who shared a common interest in bromeliads put aside their differences long enough to form what we know today as the Bromeliad Society International.
From 2000 to 2002 and from 2003 to 2005 he was the International Regional Director of the Bromeliad Society International.