Fitch notes that UNIFI completed the acquisition of Brokers National Life Assurance Company at year-end 2011.
What does BNLAC stand for?
BNLAC stands for Brokers National Life Assurance Company
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Base Naval de Lisboa (Portuguese: Lisbon Naval Base; Portugal)
- Battelle-Northwest Laboratories
- Belgium, the Netherlands & Luxemburg
- Berkeley National Laboratory
- Bibliothèque Nationale de Luxembourg (French)
- Bicycle Newfoundland & Labrador (Canada)
- Bloomington-Normal (Amtrak station code; Bloomington-Normal, IL)
- Bloomington-Normal Illinois (airport code)
- Brookhaven National Laboratory (Upton, NY)
- Big Numerator Little Denominator Encoder
- Business Network Long Distance, Inc.
- Bru National Liberation Front
- Bureau de Normalisation des Liants Hydrauliques (French: Bureau of Hydraulic Binders Standardization)
- Business and Leisure Holidays (Hawaii)
- Bedford North Lawrence High School (Bedford, IN)
- British National Lymphoma Investigation (UK)
- Bellevue National Little League (Washington)
- Blunt-Nosed Leopard Lizard
- Boone National Little League (Boone, IA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
announced today it has entered into an agreement in principle to acquire BNL Financial Corporation (BNL), the parent company of Brokers National Life Assurance Company (Brokers National), an Austin, Texas-based insurance company domiciled in Arkansas.
has affirmed the financial strength rating of B+ (Good) and issuer credit rating of "bbb-" of Brokers National Life Assurance Company (BNLAC) (headquartered in Austin, TX).