Suri, Vice President, Shared Business Services, The Broken Hill Proprietary Company Ltd.
What does BHP stand for?
BHP stands for Broken Hill Proprietary Company LTD (Australia)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BHP
We have 143 other meanings of BHP in our Acronym Attic
- Boiler Horsepower
- Bonded Hollow Point (bullet type)
- Bottom Hole Pressure (oil industry)
- Bottom Hole Pump (oil Industry)
- Brake Horse Power (engineering)
- Brake Horsepower
- Brent Housing Partnership (UK)
- British Herbal Pharmacopoeia (plant drugs handbook; UK)
- British Horsepower
- Broken Heart Productions
- Browning HiPower
- Brute Horse Power (shootout)
- Bulletin d'Histoire Politique (French: Political History Bulletin; Canada; est. 1992)
- Bureau for Historic Preservation
- Bureau of Health Professionals
- Burst Header Packet
- Business Honors Program
- Balmoral Hall Parent Association (Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada)
- Beacon Hill Park Association (Victoria, British Columbia, Canada)
- Bedfordshire Health Promotion Agency (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Business Editors MELBOURNE, Australia--(BUSINESS WIRE)--July 3, 2000 The Broken Hill Proprietary Company Ltd (BHP) today announced it has signed a Risk Service Contract (RSC) with the Algerian national oil company, SONATRACH, for the development of four gas/condensate reservoirs in the Ohanet region of Algeria.
0- Published Date: June 4, 1999 Company Name: The Broken Hill Proprietary Company Ltd.
0- Published Date: June 21, 1996 Company Name: The Broken Hill Proprietary Company Ltd.
Prescott, managing director and chief executive officer of The Broken Hill Proprietary Company Ltd.