The company recently raised equity financing from Rizvi Traverse Management and institutional investors to fund strategic growth, and in July, 2006 ICM acquired literary agency Broder Webb Chervin Silbermann.
What does BWCS stand for?
BWCS stands for Broder Webb Chervin Silbermann (agency; California)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BWCS
We have 2 other meanings of BWCS in our Acronym Attic
- Base Workday Control Officer
- Boiler Water Circulating Pump
- Boisot Waters Cohen Partnership (London, England, UK)
- Budgeted Cost of Work Performed
- Beckwith-Wiedemann Syndrome Chromosome Region
- Big Walker Century Ride (Wytheville, VA)
- Blue Water Communities Research Programme (University of Waikato, New Zealand)
- Base Wire Communications System
- Blue Water Composite Squadron (US Air Force Auxiliary)
- Bretton Woods Community School (UK)
- British Wheelchair Cue Sports Association (Dunbartonshire, United Kingdom)
- Black/White Cancer Survival Study (US NCI)
- Buddhist Wong Cho Sum School (Hong Kong)
- Bandwidth Control(ler)
- Beijing World Culture Travel Service (China)
- Body Weight Constant Unloading
- Boeing Wichita Credit Union (Kansas)
- Blackhawk Waterways Convention and Visitors Bureau (Polo, IL)
- Biological Warfare Chemical Warfare
- Blue Water Championship Wrestling
Samples in periodicals archive:
In 2005, the company raised equity financing from Rizvi Traverse and institutional investors to fund strategic growth, and in 2006, ICM acquired the literary agency Broder Webb Chervin Silbermann.
Stern represented Lion's Gate in the deal while LSL was represented by Jon Flom of Character Arts and Bruce Kaufman of Broder Webb Chervin Silbermann.