Malley has stated that the largest part of the users of this garage include staffs of City Hall, Brockton District Court and the Brockton Neighborhood Health Center.
What does BNHC stand for?
BNHC stands for Brockton Neighborhood Health Center (Brockton, MA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BNHC
We have 3 other meanings of BNHC in our Acronym Attic
- Beaufort Naval Hospital (Beaufort, SC)
- Bibliothèque Numérique pour le Handicap (French: Digital Library for Disabled Persons)
- Bouclier National de l'Habitat (French pest control company)
- Brand New Heavies (UK band)
- Bretagne Nettoyage Habitat (French cleaning company)
- Business New Haven (journal; New Haven, CT)
- Badlands Natural History Association (South Dakota)
- Board of Nursing Home Administrators (est. 1972; Mississippi)
- Boku No Hero Academia (Japanese manga series)
- Brighton Natural Health Centre (UK)
- Blount Nurses for Health Education (Maryville, TN)
- Bureau of National Health Insurance (Taiwan)
- Business Network for Hemispheric Integration
- Berkeley Natural History Museums (consortium; Berkeley, CA)
- British Natural History Museum (London, UK)
- Boston National Historical Park (Massachusetts)
- Battalion Headquarters
- Border Network for Human Rights (Texas)
- Bombay Nursing Home Registration Act (India)
- Buffalo-Niagara Human Resource Association (Orchard Park, NY)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Brockton Neighborhood Health Center (BNHC) -- $10,000; BNHC will use funds to screen patients coming to the facility for pre-natal visits for signs of domestic violence.
Brockton Neighborhood Health Center was awarded $25,000 to support the continuation of a train-the-trainer model whereby community leaders receive information about applying for and maintaining health care coverage.