This transit-oriented development is conveniently located at 147 Centre Street, close to parks, schools, shopping, the MBTA commuter rail, a Brockton Area Transit station and major highways, providing transportation links to Boston, Providence and Cape Cod.
What does BAT stand for?
BAT stands for Brockton Area Transit (Massachusetts)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BAT
We have 264 other meanings of BAT in our Acronym Attic
- Breath Alcohol Technician
- Briefing Action Team
- Brigade Advisory Team (UK term)
- Brightness Acuity Tester (ophthalmology)
- Brilliant Anti-Armor Submunition
- Brilliant Anti-Armor Technology
- Brilliant Anti-Tank
- Britannia Amritraj Tennis Academy (India)
- British American Tobacco
- British Antarctic Territory
- Brockton Area Transit Authority
- Brooklyn Army Terminal (Brooklyn, NY)
- Brown Adipose Tissue
- Building Architect Tool (SimCity game)
- Bundesangestelltentarif (German public service salary scheme)
- Bureau des Affaires Typographiques (French: Typographic Affairs Office)
- Bureau of Apprenticeship Training
- Burglary Abatement Team
- Burst Alert Telescope
- Burst Arrival Time
Samples in periodicals archive:
Klabish attended a public meeting on the Brockton Area Transit (BAT) Authority's new program of liftequipped, fixed-route buses.
University of Massachusetts Building Authority, commonwealth guaranteed bonds -- Woods Hole, Martha's Vineyard and Nantucket Steamship Authority, state guaranteed bonds -- Mashpee, state guaranteed bonds -- Regional Transit Authorities: - Boston Metropolitan District bonds - Brockton Area Transit Authority bonds - Merrimack Valley Regional Transit Authority bonds - Pioneer Valley Transit Authority bonds The Commonwealth of Massachusetts Fiscal Recovery Loan, Series A bonds were previously rated Baa1; all other bonds listed above were previously rated Baa.