Wilson Charter School was founded by the Broadmoor Charter School Board, an outgrowth of the Broadmoor Improvement Association (BIA) - one of the oldest neighborhood associations in New Orleans.
What does BIA stand for?
BIA stands for Broadmoor Improvement Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BIA
We have 215 other meanings of BIA in our Acronym Attic
- Bremer Innovations Agentur (German innovation support company)
- Brevet d'Initiation Aéronautique (French aeronautics diploma)
- Brick Industry Association
- Brick Institute of America
- Bristol International Airport (UK)
- British Institute at Ankara (Ankara, Turkey)
- British Insurance Association (now ABI)
- British Irish Association
- Broadband Internet Access
- Broadband Internetwork Analyzer
- Brothers in Arms (game)
- Budget Implementation Act (various locations)
- Building Industry Association
- Bulk Inversion Asymmetry
- Bulletin d'Information Archéologique (French: Archaeological Information Bulletin)
- Bump in the API
- Bureau d'Information Aéronautique (French)
- Bureau Informatisering Amsterdam (City of Amsterdam, The Netherlands)
- Bureau Issues Association (US agency)
- Bureau of Immigration Appeals
Samples in periodicals archive:
WHO: Jurors for the 2010 Natural Talent Design Competition -- Bob Berkebile, Principal, BNIM -- LaToya Cantrell, President, Broadmoor Improvement Association -- Valerie Casey, Founder & CEO, Designer's Accord -- Rick Fedrizzi, President and CEO, U.
Bernard Project, Holy Cross Neighborhood Association, New Orleans Jazz and Heritage Foundation, Citizens for One Greater New Orleans, Beacon of Hope, Cafe Reconcile, Broadmoor Improvement Association, Idea Village, and New Schools New Orleans.