Our partners, Broadcom Corporation and HID(R) Global -- who are market leaders and innovators in security access technology and products -- share this vision.
What does BRCM stand for?
BRCM stands for Broadcom Corporation (stock abbreviation, AMEX)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BRCM
We have 3 other meanings of BRCM in our Acronym Attic
- British Radio Controlled Helicopter Association
- Biased Resistive Contrast Imaging (microscopy)
- Biblical Research & Commentary International (est. 1983)
- Broad River Correctional Institution (South Carolina)
- Baton Rouge Crisis Intervention Center (Louisiana)
- Burmese Relief Center Japan
- Background Request Control Logic
- Blue Ridge Classic League (soccer; Roanoke, VA)
- Boat Race Company Limited
- Branch Relative on Condition Long (programming)
- Burlington Radio Control Modellers (model aircraft club; Burlington, Canada)
- Master Chief Boilermaker (USN rating)
- Bulletin of Regional Cooperation in the Middle East (Washington, DC)
- Bilateral Renal Cortical Necrosis (renal failure)
- Blessing-Rieman College of Nursing (Quincy, IL)
- Blyde River Canyon Nature Reserve (South Africa)
- Black Rock Coalition Orchestra (est. 1987)
- Brandt's Cormorant
- Bronzed Cowbird (bird species Molothrus aeneus)
- Baton Rouge Chemical Plant
Samples in periodicals archive:
MINNEAPOLIS -- Ciprico (NASDAQ:CPCI) today announced a strategic alliance with Broadcom Corporation to offer highly integrated storage solutions to customers worldwide, based on leading edge SAS and SATA technologies.
Broadcom Corporation, Cadence Design Systems, Chartered Semiconductor Manufacturing, Conexant, Ernst & Young, Jazz Semiconductor, Marvell, Morgan Stanley, NVIDIA Corporation, QUALCOMM CDMA Technologies, Reed Electronics Group, STATS ChipPAC, Synopsys, Teradyne, TSMC and Xilinx.
25, 2004 Hot-Swap, Fast Failover Stackable Switches Powered By FASTPATH (R) Distributed Architecture Enables Deployment of Intelligent Applications at Edge of Network LVL7 Systems, a provider of the award winning FASTPATH(R) merchant IP networking software for Layer 2, 3 and 4 Ethernet products announced today that it is developing a next-generation distributed software architecture for stackable Ethernet switches and is working with Broadcom Corporation to enable full non-disruptive dynamic stacking.
Broadcom Corporation "Broadcom has embedded HyperTransport technology in our advanced 64-bit line of broadband processors and is pleased to see a well-defined technical roadmap for significantly greater performance in Specification 2.
NASDAQ:PLXT), a leading supplier of standard I/O interconnect silicon to the communications, storage, server, and embedded-control industries, today announced a co-development effort with Broadcom Corporation on an evaluation platform using the PLX(R) PowerDrive(TM) HT7520 HyperTransport(TM) Tunnel-to-Dual PCI-X Bridge chip.
9, 2002 Reliable, Cost-Effective Multi-Media Coax Networking Solution for 'Whole-Home' Services Delivery for Cable Operators Comcast Corporation (Nasdaq:CMSCK)(Nasdaq:CMCSA), Broadcom Corporation (Nasdaq:BRCM), and Ucentric Systems today announced plans for a joint trial in Philadelphia that uses cable television in-home coaxial infrastructure and Home Phone line Networking Alliance (HomePNATM) technology to create a home networking solution capable of delivering robust multi-media traffic and services.
Note to Editors: Broadcom(R) is a trademark of Broadcom Corporation and/or its affiliates in the United States and certain other countries.