The first full decade of radio broadcasting in the United States coincided with the fabled "Jazz Age" or "Roaring Twenties," a period of significant cultural upheaval on both sides of the color line.
What does BDC stand for?
BDC stands for Broadcasting
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BDC
We have 205 other meanings of BDC in our Acronym Attic
- Bottom Dead Center
- Boulder Daily Camera (newspaper; Boulder, CO)
- Brain Dead Cager (motorcyclist slang for stupid car drivers)
- Braintree District Council (UK)
- Breakdance Crew
- Breast Diagnostic Center (various locations)
- Bridgnorth District Council (UK)
- Brigade Data Center
- British Dance Council
- British Drift Championship (motorsports; UK)
- Broadland District Council
- Broadway Dance Center (New York)
- Brussels Deuche Club (Belgian car club)
- Budget Development Committee (various schools)
- Buffered Data Channel
- Building Corner
- Building Design Construction (various locations)
- Bullet Drop Compensator
- Bureau de Change (French: Currency Exchange)
- Bureau of Domestic Commerce
Samples in periodicals archive:
Paddy Scannell and David Cardiff have produced an impressive study of the British Broadcasting Corporation during the inter-war years.
Largest Publisher of TV Station Web Sites Expands Reach of Blogs to More Than 70 of Its Broadcast Partner Web Sites NEW YORK -- At the 2007 Digital Media Summit, the fusion of old and new media continued its momentum today as Internet Broadcasting, the nation's largest publisher of TV station web sites, and Pluck[TM] Corporation, a pioneer in social media technologies, announced that Internet Broadcasting has begun distributing blog content from the Pluck BlogBurst Syndication Network[TM] to its broadcast partner web sites.
TOKYO -- NTT Electronics (NEL) has officially begun implementation of its HD MPEG-2 Encoder/Decoder(a) to Munhwa Broadcasting Corporation (MBC), one of South Korea's top 3 networks, for use in its broadcast centers.
com/reports/c29547) has announced the addition of 2004-2005 Annual Report on China's Broadcasting Industry to their offering.
The network has been deployed by BT Media and Broadcast on behalf of Meridian, a regional member of ITV, the UK's leading independent national television broadcasting network.
NEW YORK -- Licensee Of Public Broadcasters Thirteen/WNET And WLIW21 New York Joins With Local Media Foundation To Enhance WXEL's Value To South Florida Educational Broadcasting Corporation (EBC), licensee of public television stations Thirteen/WNET and WLIW21 New York, has agreed to acquire all rights to WXEL-TV and WXEL-FM from Barry University in West Palm Beach, Florida.
DUBLIN, Ireland -- Guide To The Broadcasting & Cable TV Global Industry Research and Markets (http://www.