In spite of budget cutbacks, companies are turning to pay TV because air time is much cheaper than on regular broadcast stations and cable watchers have deeper pockets.
What does BCSTN stand for?
BCSTN stands for Broadcast Station
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- British Coal Staff Superannuation Scheme
- Broadside-Coupled Suspended Substrate Stripline
- British Columbia Social Studies Teachers' Association (Canada)
- Bachelor of Computer Science and Technology
- Battle Command and Staff Training
- Biodynamic Craniosacral Therapist
- Board on Chemical Sciences and Technology (Washington, DC)
- Business Customer Service Team (Exelon Corp.)
- British Columbia School Trustees Association
- Bangladesh Cha Sramik Union (Bangladeshi labor union)
- Black Cougar Shock Unit
- Blood Component Separation Unit
- Board Configuration Switching Unit
- Bridgwater College Student Union (Somerset, England, UK)
- Buckinghamshire Chilterns Students Union (UK)
- Business College of Shanxi University (China)
- British Columbia SAS Users Group (Canada)
- Badischen Christlich Sozialen Volkspartei (German: Baden Christian Social People's Party)
- Belgische Cranio Sacraal Vereniging (Dutch: Belgian Craniosacral Association)
Samples in periodicals archive:
com: The digital equivalent of Los Angeles broadcast station KIIS-FM, it is garnering insider raves, with a Webby Award nomination this spring and trade publication Radio Ink putting the site at the top of its list of the best Web radio stations.
broadcast stations upon an affirmative finding that the public interest would not be served if such companies were to hold broadcast licenses.
Suburban Cable and WPMT (Channel 43) have signed an interim retransmission consent agreement that will permit Suburban Cable to carry the broadcast station until Dec.
The signals from live event venues will be transmitted by NTT's i-Visto system wirelessly to broadcast stations then broadcast as regular HDTV service.
Bridge Cable TV and WNYW (Channel 5) have signed an interim agreement that will permit Bridge Cable to carry the broadcast station until Dec.
Currently, over 81 broadcast stations reaching 74 million households throughout the United States have joined the WNI Network.
Cable Oakland and Bay Cablevision and KTVU (Channel 2) have signed an interim agreement that will permit the companies to carry the broadcast station for several additional months while a final agreement is negotiated, said Debra Krzywicki, corporate vice president for The Lenfest Group, the parent company of Cable Oakland and Bay Cablevision.