There are nine major cable and direct broadcast satellite service entities you have to deal with to gain access to viewers," Townsend says.
What does BSS stand for?
BSS stands for Broadcast Satellite Service
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of BSS
We have 346 other meanings of BSS in our Acronym Attic
- Brekeke SIP Server
- Bristol Stool Scale (human feces medical aid)
- British Secret Service
- British Sleep Society
- British Standards Society (London, UK)
- Broad Street Studio (Providence, RI)
- Broad Street Subway (Philadelphia, PA)
- Broadband Switching and Signaling (Sprint)
- Broadband Switching System (Bellcore)
- Broadbeach State School (Gold Coast, Australia)
- Broadcasting System of San-In (Japan)
- Broadway Series South (Raleigh, NC)
- Broken Social Scene (band)
- Brooke Siren Systems Audio Ltd (UK)
- Browning Side by Side (shotgun)
- Building Security System
- Building Services Supervisor
- Building Software Solutions (various locations)
- Bulgarian Software Solutions
- Bulk Storage Subsystem
Samples in periodicals archive:
Primestar offers a direct broadcast satellite service that competes with Thomson's Digital Satellite System.
Introduced in 1990, PRIMESTAR was the first direct broadcast satellite service in the nation.
One of the fastest growing countries will be Japan due to the conversion of a large number of analog satellite subscribers to the digital broadcast satellite service.
USSB will also offer programming from Lifetime, Comedy Central, Nickelodeon/ Nick At Nite, MTV, VH-1 and All News Channel, through its Direct Broadcast Satellite service beginning in April, 1994.
All participants in the distribution chain, including content owners, advertisers, retail merchandisers and telecommunications and direct broadcast satellite service providers, as well as traditional brick and mortar movie rental companies, are beneficiaries.
USSB will also offer programming from Lifetime, Comedy Central, Nickelodeon/Nick At Nite, MTV, VH-1 and All News Channel, through its Direct Broadcast Satellite service beginning in April, 1994.
The NS8-LDMs is a cost-effective software solution that can be deployed throughout the content distribution value-chain - from source file to consumer's television or personal playback device - by content owners, advertisers, retail merchandisers and telecommunications and direct broadcast satellite service providers.