RealNetworks is working with FastForward to integrate and extend FastForward's Broadcast Overlay Architecture with RealSystem(R) G2, to provide increased network reliability, scalability, control and quality of service for Content Delivery Networks.
What does BOA stand for?
BOA stands for Broadcast Overlay Architecture (FastForward Networks)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of BOA
We have 122 other meanings of BOA in our Acronym Attic
- Bottles of Australia Pty Limited (Tuggeranong, ACT, Australia)
- Bounders of America
- Branch Office Administrator
- Break-Off Altitude
- Bringers of Anarchy (gaming)
- British Octopush Society
- British Olympics Association (London, UK)
- British Orthopaedic Association
- British Osteopathic Association (Luton, Bedfordshire, UK)
- Broad Ocean Area
- Brotherhood of Armageddon (gaming clan)
- Brotherhood of Arms
- Buffer Overflow Attack (computing)
- Built on Athletics (brand name)
- Bureau Of Advertising
- Bureau of Architecture
- Business Object Application
- Business Officer Academy (University of California, San Diego)
- Business Online Access
- Business Operating Agreement
Samples in periodicals archive:
FastForward Networks, FastForward Networks logo, Broadcast Overlay Architecture, MediaBridge, MediaBridge ServerLink, and Broadcast Manager are trademarks of FastForward Networks, Inc.
MediaBridge ServerLink: Extends the FastForward Networks broadcast overlay architecture to the edge of the network where it can monitor server availability and performance to seamlessly channel external formats into and out of a media distribution network.
Note to Editors: FastForward Networks, FastForward Networks logo, Broadcast Overlay Architecture, MediaBridge, MediaBridge Adaptor, and Broadcast Manager are trademarks of FastForward Networks, Inc.
RealNetworks has been working closely with FastForward to optimize the Broadcast Overlay Architecture for RealSystem G2 to build a broadcast distribution and management solution that addresses the expanding needs of broadcasters," said Martin Plaehn, senior vice president, media systems, RealNetworks.
RealNetworks has been working closely with FastForward to enable FastForward's Broadcast Overlay Architecture for RealSystem G2," said Martin Plaehn, senior vice president of RealNetworks.