At the Broadcast Engineering Society Expo, Tewari said broadcasters should introspect as to what kind of enabling regulatory architecture lawmakers need to put in to ensure that the exploding change in media is orderly and constructive.
What does BES stand for?
BES stands for Broadcast Engineering Society (India)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BES
We have 189 other meanings of BES in our Acronym Attic
- Bristol Elementary School (New Hampshire)
- British Ecological Society
- British Educational Suppliers
- British Election Studies
- British Election Study
- British Electrophoresis Society
- British Endodontic Society
- British Epigraphy Society (UK)
- Broadcast and Electronic Solutions Ltd (Ireland)
- Broadcast Engineering Services (Malaga, Washington)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Shah has also been appointed president of the Indian Broadcasters' Foundation and in this capacity donned two hats when he addressed the Broadcast Engineering Society exhibition in February.
NEW DELHI, India -- As television channels are born, live and die at increasing speed, the multi- channel, multi-region universe is more difficult to understand than ever and will become a minefield for those who do not take action, advised Andy Nobbs, president of Teletrax, to delegates attending India's Broadcast Engineering Society Expo 2006 (BES).