Chabin was also instrumental to the integration of the Broadcast Designers Association with PROMAX in 1998, bringing the two complementary associations together under one administrative staff with the creation of PROMAX&BDA.
What does BDA stand for?
BDA stands for Broadcast Designers Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BDA
We have 206 other meanings of BDA in our Acronym Attic
- Brick Development Association (UK)
- Brigade Design Analysis
- British Deaf Association
- British Decorators Association
- British Deming Association
- British Dental Association
- British Diabetic Association
- British Dietetic Association
- British Dyslexia Association
- Broadband Distribution Amplifier
- Broadcast Driver Architecture (Microsoft Windows technology that enables tuner drivers for digital reception)
- Brocade Distinguished Architect
- Browning Double Action (semi-automatic pistol)
- Bruce Davis Associates (design consultancy; UK)
- Bruce Dunlop & Associates (design agency; UK)
- Building Design Advisor
- Bulgarian Drug Agency
- Bund Deutscher Architekten
- Bundesdenkmalamt Österreich (Austrian Federal Office for the Care of Monuments)
- Bundesvereinigung der Deutschen Arbeitgeberverbände (German: Confederation of German Employers' Associations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Creative Planet has professional associations with The Visual Effects Society, The Motion Picture Editors Guild, The Broadcast Designers Association and The Television Academy of Arts and Sciences.
Thanks to strong support for this emerging technology from leaders in the industry such as the American Film Institute and the Broadcast Designers Association we have seen a rapidly growing awareness and market need for digital video.
Nasdaq: ORCL) today announced that the "Oracle Interactive Television" navigator developed with Oracle Media Objects has won two awards from the International Broadcast Designers Association, representing the first interactive television application to have been awarded in the association's 17-year history.