The Broadcast Cable Financial Management Association (BCFM) provides education, networking, information, and signature products to meet the diverse needs of financial and business professionals in the broadcast, cable, and electronic media industries throughout the U.
What does BCFM stand for?
BCFM stands for Broadcast Cable Financial Management Association (now Media Financial Management Association; Northfield, IL)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BCFM
We have 3 other meanings of BCFM in our Acronym Attic
- Baltimore Catholic Forensics League
- Best Cousins for Life (Internet slang)
- Bishops Committee for the Family and for Life (Catholic Church)
- British Columbia Federation of Labour
- Butler County Federated Library System (Pennsylvania)
- Bachelor of Computing and Financial Management (University of Waterloo)
- Base Case Financial Model
- Boulder County Farmers Market (Colorado)
- Bridge City Friends Meeting (Portland, Oregon Quakers)
- Bristol Community FM (community radio station broadcasting; UK)
- Broken Corn and Foreign Material (USDA)
- Building Construction and Facility Management (degree)
- British Columbia Frequency Modulation Communications Association (British Columbia, Canada)
- Brightly Colored Fast Moving Object
- Bar-Coding File Management System (Hong Kong)
- British Columbia Ferry and Marine Workers Union (Canada)
- British Columbia First Nation (Canada)
- Breast Cancer Foundation of the Ozarks (Springfield, MO)
- British Columbia Field Ornithologists (birds; Canada)
- Blount County Friends of the Library (Tennessee)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He was also named Treasury and Risk Management magazine's "CFO to Watch," and, in 2004 received the CFO of the Year award from the Broadcast Cable Financial Management Association.
26 /PRNewswire/ -- The Broadcast Cable Financial Management Association (BCFM) has appointed Mary M.
7 /PRNewswire/ -- The Broadcast Cable Financial Management Association (BCFM) today endorsed member companies of the Chubb Group of Insurance Companies as the preferred property/casualty carriers for association members.