Broadcom's BCM2200 provides Cisco and the Broadband Wireless Internet Forum partners with a single chip modem product that may bolster fixed wireless as a dependable alternative broadband access technology for both the consumer and small to medium enterprise markets.
What does BWIF stand for?
BWIF stands for Broadband Wireless Internet Forum (IEEE-ISTO)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Batavia Women in Business (Batavia, IL)
- Berks Women in Crisis (Reading, PA)
- Bid Wanted in Competition (stock trading)
- Biological Warning and Incident Characterization
- British West Indies Collegiate (Turks & Caicos Islands, British West Indies school)
- Builder's Work in Connection (UK construction)
- Biological Warning and Incident Characterization System (also seen as Biowarning and Incident Characterization System; US DHS)
- Burn Wound Intensive Care Unit (healthcare)
- Basalt Waste Isolation Division
- Beth Whitlinger Interior Design (Racho Santa Margarita, CA)
- Bible Way Institute International (Stephenville, TX; now Bible Way Institute International Curriculum Supply)
- Bill Walter III Melanoma Research Fund
- Brooker-Wills Interlocking Intramedullary Nailing (fracture treatment)
- Barnett Waddingham Investments Ltd. (UK)
- Burroughs Wellcome India Ltd. (pharmaceuticals)
- Baptist Women in Ministry
- Bridge Weight In Motion
- By Which I Mean
- BetandWin (online gaming/entertainment provider)
- Broadband Wireless Internet Network
Samples in periodicals archive:
1 /PRNewswire/ -- More than 200 participants, representing 78 companies, including system integrators, financial institutions, major equipment vendors and telecommunications carriers attended a one-day open meeting to hear a variety of presentations on the technical specifications supported by the Broadband Wireless Internet Forum (BWIF).
11, 2001 Following the launch of a Europe-wide Marketing Campaign in August, the Broadband Wireless Internet Forum (BWIF) is holding a second European Open Meeting at the Amsterdam Hilton on Wednesday, 7 November 2001.
Last month, fSONA announced commercial availability of its first optical wireless system, the SONAbeam(TM) 155-2, and demonstrated its capabilities at the Broadband Wireless Internet Forum in San Francisco.
About BWIF The Broadband Wireless Internet Forum (BWIF) is a program of the IEEE Industry Standards and Technology Organization (IEEE-ISTO).
The Broadband Wireless Internet Forum (BWIF) has adopted the technology in an effort to drive industry standards.
This technology, which was recently adopted by the Broadband Wireless Internet Forum (BWIF) in an effort to drive industry standards, operates in both line-of-sight and non-line-of-sight environments.
About BWIF The Broadband Wireless Internet Forum (BWIF), is a program of the IEEE Industry Standards and Technology Organization (IEEE-ISTO).