Operates 325 Wi-Fi Equipped Locations and Commits to 500 Within Twelve Months Panera Bread Company , the company that has led the nationwide trends of artisan bread and quick casual/specialty foods, announced today it has equipped 325 locations in 27 states with free high-speed broadband wireless Internet access (Wi-Fi).
What does BWIA stand for?
BWIA stands for Broadband Wireless Internet Access
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BWIA
- Bread for the World Institute
- Brendan Wood International (Toronto, ON, Canada)
- Bretton Woods Institutions
- British West Indies
- Building and Wood Workers' International
- Bureau of Workforce Investment (Pennsylvania)
- Business Works Inc. (Aiea, Hawaii)
- Beijing Workers Indoor Arena (China)
- British West Indian Airlines
- British West Indies Airways
- British West Indian Airways
- Baltimore Workforce Investment Board (Maryland)
- Batavia Women in Business (Batavia, IL)
- Berks Women in Crisis (Reading, PA)
- Bid Wanted in Competition (stock trading)
- Biological Warning and Incident Characterization
- British West Indies Collegiate (Turks & Caicos Islands, British West Indies school)
- Builder's Work in Connection (UK construction)
- Biological Warning and Incident Characterization System (also seen as Biowarning and Incident Characterization System; US DHS)
- Burn Wound Intensive Care Unit (healthcare)
Samples in periodicals archive:
MobileStar Network Corporation, Richardson, Texas, a leading broadband Internet service provider, has signed an agreement to provide broadband wireless Internet access throughout two highly traveled regional airports - Burbank-Glendale-Pasadena Airport, in California, and Sioux Falls Regional Airport, in South Dakota.
Earlier this year, Nucentrix became the first service provider to announce that it plans to offer broadband wireless Internet access using Cisco's WT2700 Broadband Wireless solution that is based on Vector Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiplexing (VOFDM) technology.
The WiFlyer, which connects to either an ordinary phone line or Ethernet cable to deliver dial-up or broadband wireless Internet access, began shipping in October 2004 and has been featured and reviewed in numerous publications, including PC Magazine, BusinessWeek's annual Tech Buying Guide, PC World's Digital Holiday Shopping List, the New York Times, LAPTOP and others.
Airimba offers reliable, simple-to-use, broadband wireless Internet access to multi-dwelling units, their residents, and to surrounding retail businesses that serve the MDU communities.
11(b) standard protocol for broadband wireless Internet access, commonly used for "hotspots" in airports, hotels, retail establishments, and other public venues around the world.
Panera Bread bakery-cafes will use SAVVIS' converged network services to support high-speed broadband wireless Internet access (Wi-Fi) at more than 600 locations, making Panera Bread the largest provider of free Wi-Fi Internet access in the United States.
The WiFlyer, which connects to either an ordinary phone line or Ethernet to deliver dial-up or broadband wireless Internet access, began shipping in October and has already been featured in numerous publications, including the New York Times, BusinessWeek's annual Tech Buying Guide (November 2004), PC World's Digital Holiday Shopping List, Fast Company, and others.