Often, when broadband service providers see the literal 'who's who' of technology giants that we're partnering with, they select Motive," says Bruno Tueber, Motive's vice president of sales, EMEA, APAC, and worldwide channels.
What does BSP stand for?
BSP stands for Broadband Service Provider
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of BSP
We have 312 other meanings of BSP in our Acronym Attic
- Brief Stop, Embark/Debark Personnel
- Bright Star Promotions (Louisville, KY)
- BrightStar Partners, Inc. (Rolling Meadows, IL)
- British Sea Power (band; UK)
- British Society for Parasitology
- British Society for Phenomenology
- British Society of Periodontology
- British Standard Pipe
- British Standard Piping
- Broad-Based Signal Processor
- Broadcast Scheduling Problem
- Browser Safe Palette
- Brunei Shell Petroleum Company Sdn Bhd
- Bruttosozialprodukt (German: Gross National Product)
- Bug Squashing Party
- Bulgarian Socialist Party
- Bulk Supply Point (energy transmission)
- Bulk Synchronous Parallel (Computing Model)
- Bulk Synchronous Parallel (model)
Samples in periodicals archive:
6 million broadband subscribers at the end of 2005, France Telecom remains the largest broadband service provider in Europe, according to the latest Strategy Analytics Broadband Service Provider Subscriber Database.
WATERLOO, Ontario -- VoIP Drives Carrier Triple-Play Success Sandvine Incorporated, world leader in intelligent broadband network management solutions today released new VoIP figures based on data aggregated from its North American and European broadband service provider deployments.
Broadband service providers hold the strongest position in this category since joining the race, quickly closing the gap with an 18.
Sandvine's award-winning solutions help broadband service providers better understand subscriber behavior, recognize and address network threats, classify applications, guarantee service levels and create profitable bundles for multiple broadband services.
Yummy's innovative platform is being marketed to broadband carriers worldwide, and is currently deployed with leading broadband service providers in North America and Asia.
Sandvine and Bridgewater's integrated, carrier-class solution allows broadband service providers to seamlessly offer differentiated services and ensure subscriber quality of experience.
It is a very exciting time to be joining TAZZ; broadband service providers are facing significant challenges to their existing business models," stated John Owen.