American Power Conversion (APC) today introduced its PowerShield(TM) 18-watt 12 VDC (volts direct current) model, the company's latest addition to its broadband power systems product line.
What does BPS stand for?
BPS stands for Broadband Power Systems
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of BPS
We have 343 other meanings of BPS in our Acronym Attic
- Bricklin Perceptual Scales
- Brigade Planner System
- British Pain Society (UK)
- British Parachute School
- British Parliamentary Style (academic debating format)
- British Pepper & Spice
- British Pharmacological Society
- British Pound Sterling
- British Psychological Society
- British Pteridological Society
Samples in periodicals archive:
American Power Conversion (APC) today announced an expansion to its broadband power systems product line by introducing PowerShield(TM) 75-watt with 12 VDC (volts direct current).