12 Global Public Safety Broadband Network Services Revenue Forecast 2013-2018 1.
What does BBNS stand for?
BBNS stands for Broadband Network Services
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of BBNS
We have 1 other meaning of BBNS in our Acronym Attic
- Broadband Network Management System
- Bevolkingsonderzoek Borstkanker Noord Nederland (Dutch: Breast Cancer Screening Foundation Northern Netherlands)
- Bangladesh Bhutan Nepal and Northeast India
- Bali Barat National Park (Indonesia)
- Big Bend National Park (Texas, USA)
- Bits, Bytes, and Pieces (Wilson, North Carolina internet service provider)
- Brecon Beacons National Park (Wales, UK)
- Brecon Beacons National Park Authority (Wales)
- Black Box Network Services (Murfreesboro, TN)
- Brain, Body and Nervous System
- Broadband Network Switch (IBM)
- Buckingham Browne & NIchols (Cambridge, MA)
- Bismuth-Barium-Neodymium Titanate
- birds build nests underground (band)
- Broad Bean Necrosis Virus
- Business Bank of Nevada
- Brass Band Northwest (Bellevue, WA)
- Backpacker Board New Zealand (online forum)
- 2,5-Bis 4-Biphenylyl Oxazole (chemistry)
- Bad Body Odor
Samples in periodicals archive:
The SWTC decided to implement a broadband management device to ensure that all districts and students had high quality broadband network services, without requiring the purchase of more bandwidth.
Nasdaq:GRIC), a leading provider of secure managed broadband network services, today announced that the special meeting of its stockholders to vote on a proposed acquisition of GoRemote by iPass, Inc.
By teaming on our GSA schedules, AGS and Verestar are better able to offer government agencies end-to-end network solutions, from satellite bandwidth to secured teleport transmission uplinks, from network engineering services to unique custom network solutions and standardized, flexible broadband network services," said David Helfgott, President and CEO of AGS.
In April 2004, KDDI, Japan Telecom and others announced that they have agreed to establish "BB Japan," a consortium with the goal of expanding the broadband network services market.
The last year has generated a number of important gains in penetrating the small and medium enterprise sector for broadband network services, while other market segments have stalled or have only seen slight growth," stated Patrick French, Senior Analyst and the study's author.
Technical Services: Skilled Hands-On Field Service for Complex Broadband Networks Representatives from C-COR's Broadband Network Services (BNS) division will be available in the C-COR booth to discuss their respected Worldbridge(TM) technical services for engineering, design, and deployment of advanced applications over broadband networks.
com), announced its software-based system for delivering mission critical, wired and wireless, broadband network services.