Acting as a Broadband Network Gateway (BNG), it will allow providers to offer high-value differentiated services tailored to customer demands and usage patterns.
What does BNG stand for?
BNG stands for Broadband Network Gateway
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of BNG
We have 24 other meanings of BNG in our Acronym Attic
- Bien Naître et Grandir (French childbirth information association)
- Bingen, WA
- Bloque Nacionalista Galego (Galician Nationalist Bloc, Spain)
- Bob and George (webcomic)
- Bold New Graphics (motorsports slang)
- Boston Newspaper Guild (Massachusetts)
- Branch No Group
- Brave New Groove (Enhanced CD Production)
- British National Grid (UK)
- British Nuclear Group (UK)
- Buckeye Networking Group (Ohio)
- Bump & Grind
- Bureau de Normalisation du Gaz (French: Gas Standardization Office)
- Burst Noise Generator
- Bandai Namco Games America (California video game publisher)
- Bloomington Normal Golf Association (Indiana; professional golf league)
- Buddhist Network of Greater Baltimore
- Bisexual Network of Greater Cleveland
- Blackstone National Golf Club (Sutton, MA)
- Blue Native Gel Electrophoresis
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ericsson, a leading provider of communications technology and services, has launched its new broadband network gateway for connected homes which has been designed to bring quality cloud and video user experience to homes and offices.
Building on the already approved DSL Forum reports TR-058, TR-059 and TR-092, this newly approved report extends the Quality of Service (QoS) breakthroughs of TR-059, with capabilities defined for the Broadband Network Gateway (BNG) and Access Nodes such as DSLAMs that have Ethernet switching and other networking capabilities.
test access test edge nodes, broadband network gateways, PON OLTs, DSLAMs, metro switches and home gateways for IPTV QoE over IPv6 in a lab environment;
The operator will set up Ericsson's broadband network gateways (BNG) and provider edge (PE) applications, enabling it to offer the latest in consumer and business services from a single platform.
Active Broadband Networks has unveiled the industry's first Software-Defined Broadband Network Gateway (SD-BNG).
The Cisco ASR 9000 Broadband Network Gateway (BNG) implementation is based on the Cisco IOS XR operating system and a hardware architecture that enables the fastest, most dense and most resilient BNG solution in the industry.
Various, SDN for Carrier networks, architectures were presented, including Access Networks, Mobile Backhaul, Broadband Network Gateways, Metro Networks, and Optical Transport Networks.