Organizations involved in the Health Informatics Collaboratory include the University of Alberta, the British Columbia Institute of Technology, the Broadband Enabled Lifelong Learning Environment (BELLE), the University of Calgary, the Canadian Health Records Association (CHRA), Canada's Health Informatics Association (COACH), Dalhousie University, the Ecogene Research Program, Konova Solutions and Media, the Michener Institute for Applied Health Sciences, Open Text, the University of Sherbrooke, University of Victoria, the University of Waterloo and the University of Western Ontario.
What does BELLE stand for?
BELLE stands for Broadband Enabled Lifelong Learning Environment
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BELLE
- Bioethik Literaturdatenbank (German)
- Buffalo Environmental Law Journal (New York)
- Bedell Entrepreneurship Learning Laboratory (John Pappajohn Entrepreneurial Center; University of Iowa; Iowa City, IA)
- Brown Environmental Leadership Lab (Brown University; Rhode Island)
- Building Educated Leaders for Life
- Building Enterprises for Learning and Living (Boston, MA)
- Business Ethics Links Library (University of Colorado)
- Business-Environment Learning and Leadership (educational program)
- Bell Communications Research
- Biological Effects of Low Level Exposures
- Beyond Endorsed Lipid Lowering with EBCT (Electron Beam Computer Tomography) Scanning
- Barcelona English Language and Literature Studies (journal; University of Barcelona; Spain)
- Bell System Technical Journal
- British Educational Leadership Management and Administration Society
- Bureau Européen pour les Langues Moins Répandues (French: European Bureau for Lesser Used Languages; est. 1982)
- Belgian National Research Network for Education, Research and Public Services
- Better Life Organization
- Belarus Optiko Mechanichesckoye Obyedinenie (Belarus Optical & Mechanical Enterprise)
- Better Life Programme for Rural Women (Nigeria)
- Beryllium Lymphocyte Transformation Test (also seen as BELT and LTT)