The company also sponsored Broadband Access Network Coordination (BANC) initiatives into Los Angeles and San Diego, and expanded the SkyWeb Alliance to include additional new members, including Redwire, San Diego's premier provider of in-building and wireless broadband solutions to business.
What does BANC stand for?
BANC stands for Broadband Access Network Coordination (WCA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BANC
We have 6 other meanings of BANC in our Acronym Attic
- Bay Area Numerical Analysis Networking Alliance (California)
- Boron Artifact Non-Artifact Nefarious Anomaly (IBM)
- Bridge Analog Network and Node Analyzer (Cisco)
- Build Absolutely Nothing Anywhere Near Anything
- Barangay Against Narcotics and Abusers and Traffickers (Philippine anti-drug organization)
- Bangladesh Bureau of Educational Information and Statistics
- Bay Area Network Consortium (San Francisco)
- Billing Account Number Correction
- Border Area Nutrition Council, Inc
- British Association of Nature Conservationists (UK)
- Burroughs Audubon Nature Club (Rochester, New York)
- Biodiversity and Nature Conservation Association
- Biometric Access Control for Networked and E-Commerce Applications
- Builders Association of North Central Florida
- Black Autonomy Network Community Organization
- Banque Commerciale du Burundi (Bank of Commerce, Burundi)
- Banco Nacional de Comercio Exterior, SNC (Mexico)
- Banco Reformador (Guatemala Central America, bank)
- Bell Administrative Network Communications System
- Bandelier National Monument (US National Park Service)
Samples in periodicals archive:
During his visit, Chairman Powell met with NextWeb and other members of the Broadband Access Network Coordination (BANC) group, an organization developed by NextWeb to enable fixed-wireless operators to work together to minimize interference and maximize reliability and spectrum efficiency.