Most people know broadband as an alternative to their old, slow dial-up Internet connection.
What does BRDBD stand for?
BRDBD stands for Broadband
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Blu-ray Disc Association
- Brigade de Répression de la Délinquance Astucieuse (French anti-crime brigade)
- British Rallycross Drivers Association (England, UK)
- British Resorts and Destinations Association (UK)
- Brussels Regional Development Agency (Belgium)
- Bulletin Rapide de Droit des Affaires (French business law bulletin)
- Bicycle Ride Directors' Association of America (Fullerton, CA)
- Bandar Raya Developments Bhd. (Malaysia)
- Bangladesh Rural Development Board
- Border Roads Development Board (India)
- Belvoir Research & Development Center
- Big Red Diamond Company (Montreal, Quebec, Canada)
- Big Red Drop Card (Caltech)
- Bill of Rights Defense Committee
- Biotechnology Research and Development Corporation (Peoria, Illinois)
- Blue Ridge Discovery Center (Richmond, VA)
- Boston Census Research Data Center
- Boulder Ridge Day Camp (Barkhamsted, CT)
- Bovine Respiratory Disease Complex
- British Racing Drivers' Club
Samples in periodicals archive:
Cable operators, ILECs, and competitive carriers are all investing in and deploying broadband services and the increasingly competitive market for customers has already resulted in downward pricing pressure for DSL, cable, and fixed wireless services.
com/reports/c44437) has announced the addition of 2006 North Asian Broadband and Internet Markets to their offering.
com/reports/c38218) has announced the addition of Broadband Access Market in China, 2005 to their offering.
com/reports/c38110) has announced the addition of Russian Broadband Market Forecast (2005-2012) to their offering.
With the increasing penetration of established broadband technologies like Digital Subscriber Line (DSL) service and cable modem service, in addition to improvements in fixed wireless broadband and satellite broadband services, the number of worldwide broadband subscribers will double over the next five years, reports In-Stat (http://www.
The report provides a look at the problems faced by municipalities in ensuring adequate broadband access for citizens, the forces driving development of municipal broadband networks, and the results of municipal broadband efforts to date.
com/reports/c34469) has announced the addition of Broadband Access 2004: An Assessment of Global Demand for Broadband Access by Technology and Geographic Region to their offering.