Rationale The restructuring and the KBH transactions are to be undertaken in order to provide for broader equity participation that is consistent with the underlying values captured in the Broad-Based Socio-Economic Empowerment Charter for the South African Mining Industry ("the Mining Charter") and to establish a sound African growth platform for DRDGOLD SA.
What does BBSEE stand for?
BBSEE stands for Broad-Based Socio-Economic Empowerment (Department of Minerals and Energy; South Africa)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Bulgarian Black Sea Coastal Zone
- Be Back Soon Darling
- Black Business Supplier Development Programme (South Africa)
- Ballyboden St. Enda's (Dublin, Ireland)
- Bilateral Breath Sounds Equal (pulmonary examination finding)
- Board of Behavioral Science Examiners (California)
- Brigade/Battalion Staff Exercise
- Bull Breeding Soundness Evaluation
- Baltic Business and Socio-Economic Development (conference)
- Building Blocks of Social and Emotional Development (Oregon Center for Career Development)
- Bahrain Badminton and Squash Federation (Manama, Bahrain)
- Baltimore Building Strong Families (Baltimore, MD)
- Bed Breakfast, San Francisco (California)
- Belgische Bowling Sport Federatie (Dutch: Belgian Sports Federation of Bowling)
- Big Best Sisters Forever
- Broad Bandwidth Sum Frequency Generation
- Big Book Study Group (Alcoholics Anonymous; Germany)
- Black Burst Sync Generator (audio and video equipment)
- Billy Blue School of Graphic Arts (Australia)
- Barbara Brennan School of Healing (physical healing training; est. 1982; Boca Raton, FL)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This transaction will make Aquarius fully compliant with the equity ownership component of the Broad-Based Socio-Economic Empowerment Charter for the South African Mining Industry (the Charter).
Under the Act, tenure licenses over established operations will be secure for 30 years (and renewable for 30 years thereafter), provided that mining companies obtain new licenses over existing operations within five years of date of enactment of the Act and fulfill requirements specified in the Broad-Based Socio-Economic Empowerment Charter for the South African mining industry, or the Mining Charter.