Bill Cross, senior vice president of the Broad Street Licensing Group, represented the non-profit in the licensing deal.
What does BSLG stand for?
BSLG stands for Broad Street Licensing Group
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Biological Sciences Learning Center (University of Southern Mississippi and University of Chicago)
- Blackpool Sea Life Centre
- Bradley Stoke Leisure Centre (UK)
- Business Solution Life Cycle
- Bay Springs Long Distance (Bay Springs, MS)
- BellSouth Long Distance
- Bachelor of Science in Law Enforcement (various schools)
- Benign Summer Light Eruption
- Business Software License Exchange (online marketplace)
- Bank of Sierra Leone, Sierra Leone, Freetown (Bank Identifier Code)
- Best Schools Leadership Initiative (New Hampshire Department of Education)
- Birla Sun Life Insurance
- Blue Springs Little League Baseball (Missouri)
- Birla Sun Life Liquid Plus (Andheri (East), Mumbai)
- Bay St. Louis Little Theatre (Missouri)
- Bay State Love Machine (band; Brookline, MA)
- Bend Stiffener Latching Mechanism (engineering product)
- Block Surface Light Microscopy
- Body Surface Laplacian Map (electrocardiography)
- Business Service Level Management
Samples in periodicals archive:
Iconic "King" To Be Featured On Branded T-shirts and Loungewear Brokered by Broad Street Licensing Group MIAMI -- Burger King Corp.
The deal with Robinson follows on the heels of two licensing programs that the Culinary Institute signed in the food-service arena, said Bill Cross, a partner with the Broad Street Licensing Group, the organization representing the institute in its licensing drive.