He won the annual award at the Harrogate Week event, organised by the British and International Golf Greenkeepers Association, which rewards those who show unselfish attitude in lending support for no personal gain.
What does BIGGA stand for?
BIGGA stands for British and International Golf Greenkeepers Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of BIGGA in our Acronym Attic
- British Institute of Golf Course Architects (UK)
- Brief Intensive Group Cognitive-Behavioural Therapy
- Bahrain International Golf Course Company
- Biomass Integrated Gasification Combined Cycle
- Built-in Garage Door Opener
- Building in Good Faith
- Believe in God for All Comes Eventually
- Breitbandiges Integriertes Glasfaser-Fernmelde-Ortsnetz
- Beer Is Good for You (website)
- Building Institutions for Good Governance (USAID)
- Bechtel Initiative for Global Growth and Change (Program on Energy and Sustainable Development; Stanford University; California)
- British Institute of Genealogy and Historical Research (Samford University, Birmingham, AL; overseas study program)
- Biosafety Institute for Genetically Modified Agricultural Products
- [not an acronym] Top Secret (WWII code word)
- Bougainville, Iwo Jima, Guadalcanal, Okinawa, Tarawa (US Marine Corps; WWII campaigns)
- Boating Infrastructure Grant Program (US FWS)
- Bulldog Investors General Partnership
- Biguanides and the Prevention of the Risk of Obesity (scientific trial)
- Biomedical Imaging Group Rotterdam (The Netherlands)
- British Isles Genealogical Register
Samples in periodicals archive:
Four years ago he gained his Master Greenkeeper certificate from the British and International Golf Greenkeepers Association.
John Deere and Frank Sutton will make a donation of pounds 25 to the British and International Golf Greenkeepers Association to support their ongoing Greenkeeper educational programmes.