Hannah broke four world records in one day at last year's British Wheelchair Athletics Association (BWAA) International and is currently an IPC Athletics World Championships double gold medallist.
What does BWAA stand for?
BWAA stands for British Wheelchair Athletics Association (UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BWAA
- Bulldogs With Attitude
- Burrows-Wheeler Aligner (algorithm)
- Business Warehouse Accelerator (SAP)
- Business Web Agence (French internet marketing agency; Dijon, France)
- BWIA West Indies Airways - Trinidad & Tobago (ICAO code)
- Baldwin Whitehall Athletic Association (Pennsylvania)
- Baptist World Aid Australia
- Baseball Writers Association of America
- Bowling Writers Association of America
- British Wheelchair Archery Association
- Baltimore Washington Area Aquaria Society
- Berlin West African Conference (1884-1885)
- Big Wills Arts Council, Inc. (Fort Payne, AL)
- Black Woman and Child
- Blue Water Area Conference (Michigan)
- Broadband Wireless Access & Applications Center (US NSF)
- Brooklyn Waterfront Artists Coalition (New York)
- Brooklyn Working Artists Coalition (Brooklyn, NY)
- Battlefield Welding and Cutting Kit
- Brackish Water Arrival Draft (maritime industry)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The 16-year-old is a pupil at Ormesby Secondary School and a member of the British Wheelchair Athletics Association.