NZNO and the Service and Food Workers' Union (SFWU) are to take a case against the British United Provident Association (BUPA) over the bargaining fee ballot of all BUPA workers throughout its 47 facilities around the country.
What does BUPA stand for?
BUPA stands for British United Provident Association
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of BUPA in our Acronym Attic
- Barn- och Ungdomspsykiatri (Sweden)
- Barracks Upgrade Program
- Base Unifiée Presse (French: Unified Press Base)
- Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania
- Bononia University Press (University of Bologna; Italy)
- Build Up Pallet (shipping)
- Bureau des Utopies & des Progrès (French: Office of Utopias & Progress)
- Bureau of Unclaimed Property
- Business Unit Performance
- Business Unit Plan
- Bogazici University Pattern Analysis and Machine (Turkey)
- Barry University Physician Assistant Program
- Birmingham Universities Personal Assistance Scheme (UK; disabilities support program)
- Bhumi Uchched Pratirodh Committee (Land Eviction Resistance Committee; India)
- Boston University Photonics Center (Boston, MA)
- Bulgarian Union for Physical Culture and Sport (est. 1957; State Agency of Youth and Sport; Bulgaria)
- Bachelor of Urban Planning and Development
- Boston University Police Department (Boston, MA)
- Beijing University of Physical Education (China)
- Bournemouth University Preparatory English Programme (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Futuremedia's learning platform continues to support the learning and development strategy for two key clients: Crown Protection Services (CPS) and British United Provident Association (BUPA).
British United Provident Association Ltd may an all-cash bid offered for MBF Australia Ltd to create the nation's biggest private health insurer.
He is currently Chairman of Thus plc, Non-Executive Deputy Chairman of HMV Group plc, and a Non-Executive Director of Brambles plc and Brambles Industries Limited, the British United Provident Association Limited (BUPA) and the Franchise Board of Lloyd's of London.
Best notes that Amedex-Bermuda's capitalization has been stabilized through capital contributions by its ultimate parent, The British United Provident Association Ltd (United Kingdom).
MELBOURNE - A consortium comprising Australia's Macquarie Bank Ltd and the British United Provident Association Ltd (BUPA) is preparing to acquire 100 per cent of AXA Health Insurance from AXA Asia Pacific Holdings for $A595 million ($US339.
In late September, Urologix announced that the United Kingdom's largest private health insurer, British United Provident Association (BUPA), will begin reimbursing physicians using thermotherapies, such as the Targis System, for treating BPH.
Both companies are ultimately owned by The British United Provident Association Limited.