Now the British Union for the Abolition of Vivisection has slammed Mr Cameron and accused him of going back on his word.
What does BUAV stand for?
BUAV stands for British Union for the Abolition of Vivisection
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BUAV
We have 1 other meaning of BUAV in our Acronym Attic
- Boeing Uninterruptible Autopilot (aviation)
- Board of Underwater Archaeological Resources (Boston, MA)
- Bastyr University AIDS Research Center (Seattle, WA)
- Bundesarbeitsgemeinschaft Leitender Ärztinnen Und Ärzte in der Frauenheilkunde Und Geburtshilfe eV (Hamburg, Germany)
- Bern University of Applied Sciences (Burgdorf, Switzerland)
- Border Union Agricultural Society (Scotland, UK)
- Boston University Accutane Survey (oral medication; Boston, MA)
- Bristol University Air Squadron (UK)
- Branch Union of Apparel and Textile Industry (Plovdiv Province, Bulgaria)
- British Union Against Vivisection (est. 1898; London, UK)
- Back-Up Battery
- Battle Update Briefing
- Belgische Unie-Union Belge (Belgian political group)
- Biblioteca Universitaria Bologna (Italian: Bologna University Library; Bologna, Italy)
- Bringing Up Baby (movie)
- Broadband Ultrasonic Backscatter (radiology)
- Brothers Uplifting Brothers (est. 2000; Merrillville, IN)
- Burwell, Nebraska (airport code)
- Budding Uninhibited by Benzimidazoles 1
- Budding Uninhibited by Benzimidazoles 3
Samples in periodicals archive:
SIR - At the British Union for the Abolition of Vivisection (BUAV) we were interested to read your reporter's impressions of Cardiff University's animal testing laboratory ("Inside the laboratory where kittens were used in experiments", Oct 31).
AIRLINE INDUSTRY INFORMATION-(C)1997-2012 M2 COMMUNICATIONS The British Union for the Abolition of Vivisection (BUAV) on Friday said that it welcomed a move by Air Canada to end the transportation of primates for research.
Apart from Miller, celebrities like Sir Paul McCartney and Kimberly Wyatt are also supporting the No Cruel Cosmetics Initiative undertaken by British Union for the Abolition of Vivisection (BUAV).
The British Union for the Abolition of Vivisection (BUAV) described the findings as "chilling" and reiterated its call for a complete ban on primate research.
The British Union for the Abolition of Vivisection had charged that "animals are quite literally poisoned to death" at the lab, in a country that has no laws governing their welfare.
The British Union for the Abolition of Vivisection (BUAV), condemned the facility, which is based in the northern state of Penang and run by the Britain-based Alpha Biologics.
Josephine Davies, British Union for the Abolition of Vivisection