Gordon Shedden's hopes of a British Touring Car Championship title took a massive hit yesterday as the Scot came a dismal last in qualifying.
What does BTCC stand for?
BTCC stands for British Touring Car Championship
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BTCC
We have 44 other meanings of BTCC in our Acronym Attic
- Brazos Theological Commentary on the Bible (book series)
- Brecon Town Concert Band (UK)
- British Taekwondo Control Board
- British Trade and Commerce Bank (Dominica)
- Business and Technical College of Bornholm (Bornholm, Denmark)
- Bankers Training and Consulting Company (now Bank Administration Institute; St. Louis, MO)
- Bankers Training Certification Center
- Biological Threat Characterization Center (US DHS)
- Bridge Team Command and Control (mariners)
- British Chambers of Commerce (London, England, UK)
- British Touring Car Club (UK)
- Bull Terrier Club of Central Arizona
- Bangladesh-Thai Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Boston Terrier Club of Canada Rescue (dog rescue program)
- Beyond the Call of Duty (game)
- British Turkish Committee for Dialogue (UK; est. 2005)
- Bioterrorism Training and Curriculum Development Program (US DHHS)
- Before the Common Era (web discussion group)
- Bureau of Transport and Communication Economics (Australia)
- Before Tax Cash Flow
Samples in periodicals archive:
Chris said: "It was a great second season for me, finishing fourth in the Scottish Mini Cooper Championship with the highlights a win at the British Touring Car Championship meeting at Knockhill and the Kirkistown double".
In 2001 MG relaunched its motor sport campaign to cover the 24 Hours of Le Mans, British Touring Car Championship, British and World Rally Championships and MG Independent British Rally Championship.
The British Touring Car Championship will also be paying Oulton Park a visit on July 26, and Jason Plato and Matt Neal are two of the leading drivers that will be flying the flag for Britain next year.
The Midlands father-and-son duo of Mike and Andrew Jordan will make motorsport history next year when they race side-by-side in the Dunlop MSA British Touring Car Championship.
Byline: Scott PIECHA and Paul MYLES BRITISH Touring Car Championship rookie Tom Onslow-Cole today faces one of his stiffest challenges - the infamous first turn at Rockingham.
The unique Leon Touring Car could potentially join their two other cars - driven in a more traditional fashion by Jason Plato and Darren Turner - in this season's British Touring Car Championship.
Byline: By Miles Starforth The British Touring Car Championship is coming to Newcastle's Quayside ahead of the race weekend at Croft.