Mr Eric France, director of British Textile Machinery Association, said: "The decision to hold ITMA in Birmingham was not taken lightly.
What does BTMA stand for?
BTMA stands for British Textile Machinery Association (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BTMA
We have 7 other meanings of BTMA in our Acronym Attic
- Baek Tiger Martial Arts (Skokie, IL)
- Baltimore Trans-Masculine Alliance
- Bandes Transporteuses Marie-Antoine
- Bangladesh Textile Mills Association
- Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi Australia
- Bed Load Transportmeter Arnhem
- Boston Tooling and Machine Association, Inc (Boston, MA)
- Bow Tie Manufacturers Association
- British Taekwondo Mudo Academy
- British Turned Parts Manufacturers Association (UK)
- British Typewriter Manufacturers Association
- British Tyre Manufacturers Association Ltd
- Busy Tone Multiple Access
- Banyan Tree Martial Arts & Qigong (Philadelphia, PA)
- Beijing Traffic Management Bureau (Beijing, China)
- Bring the Music Back
- Bangladesh Textile Mill Corp. (est. 1972)
- Baseball Team Medicine Conference (sports medicine)
- Black Tie Martini Club (band)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Companies Mentioned: * Association of Suppliers to the British Clothing Industry * British Apparel and Textile Confederation * British Knitting and Clothing Export Council * British Textile Machinery Association * East Midlands Textile Association Ltd * Boux Avenue * Etam * Gilly Hicks * Myriam Girard * Triumph For more information visit http://www.