Support for the further show - part of the Barclaycard Presents British Summer Time Hyde Park series - will come from Jake Bugg, Brit Awardwinner Tom Odell and The 1975.
What does BDT stand for?
BDT stands for British Summer Time (UTC+1h)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BDT
We have 71 other meanings of BDT in our Acronym Attic
- Birmingham Dance Theatre (Alabama)
- Block Data Transfer
- Blumlein Difference Technique (recording technique)
- Bomb Disposal Technician
- Bone Dry Ton (biomass fuel requirements)
- Bons du Trésor (French: Treasury Bills)
- Boy's Drill Team
- Bradenton (Amtrak station code; Bradenton, FL)
- Bridge Delay Time
- British Dependent Territories
- Brittle-Ductile Transition
- Broadband Digital Terminal (Next Level)
- Builder's Dock Trials
- Bulk Data Transfer (IBM)
- Bundesverband Deutsche Discotheken und Tanzcafe (German: German Federal Association of Discotheques and Dance Cafes)
- Bureau de Développement des Télécommunications (French: Telecommunication Development Bureau)
- Bureau des Doctorants de Télécom (French: Doctoral Telecom Office; Paris Institute of Technology)
- Büro Und Datentechnik (German)
- Burst Delay Tolerance
- Burst Departure Time
Samples in periodicals archive:
British summer time has come that little bit closer.
They will be turning back time on 35 of the collection's 500-plus clocks as the nation moves from British Summer Time to Greenwich Mean Time on Sunday.
I know why double British summer time was stopped, it was because school children in the far north of Scotland had to go to school in the dark for a longer period of time.
Inevitably we are now involved in the annual debate about the necessity of moving away from British Summer Time and the problems or advantages that there may be.
First the threat to do away with free school milk and then another call to move the UK permanently into British Summer Time.
Aware that it was approaching, I wrote to the Welsh Assembly Government hoping that our devolved leadership would be able to deal with matters by retaining British Summer Time for Wales Although I received an excellent and constructive reply, I was informed that the matter was one for central government and advised to contact The Ministerial Correspondence Unit, Department for Business, Innovation and Skills.
British Summer Time ends at 1am tomorrow, and clocks go back an hour.