The show is the official one for the British Stock Car Association, the Oval Racing Council International and Autograss, which oversees grassland racing.
What does BRISCA stand for?
BRISCA stands for British Stock Car Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Bloodstock Research Information Services
- Bohemian Regional Innovation Strategy (Czech Republic)
- Auto-Estradas de Portugal
- Back & Rosta Information Security Consulting Ltd (Budapest, Hungary)
- Barry Rehabilitation Inpatient Screening of Cognition (test)
- Biological Recording in Scotland Campaign (UK)
- Bipolar/BiCMOS Reduced Instruction Set Computer
- British Intelligence Support Center
- Bus Route Information System for Chennai City (India)
- Business Resource Investment Service Center (New York, NY)
- Basic Rate Integrated Services Digital Network
- Banque de Ressources Interactives en Sciences Économiques et Sociales (French: Interactive Resource Bank in Economic and Social Sciences)
- Bright Field in Situ Hybridization
- Block Regional Interpolation Scheme for K-Space
- Bureau Régional d'Information Scientifique et Technique (French: Regional Office of Scientific and Technical Information)
- Barrier Reef Institute of TAFE (Technical and Further Education; Australia)
- Basic Reserve Intelligence Training
- Bendigo Regional Institute of TAFE (Technical and Further Education; Australia)
- Border Regions in Transition (conference)
- Botanical Research Institute of Texas
Samples in periodicals archive:
This latest incident will add further fuel to the World Final where Wainman Junior lines up on row one with Speak immediately behind him on row two, unless BriSCA, the British Stock Car Association (takes action against one or both drivers.