INTERNET BUSINESS NEWS-(C)1995-2013 M2 COMMUNICATIONS GovDelivery and the British Standards Institution (BSI Group) said that GovDelivery has received ISO 27001 certification, widely accepted as the world's most prestigious information security management standard.
What does BSI stand for?
BSI stands for British Standards Institution
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BSI
We have 282 other meanings of BSI in our Acronym Attic
- Branch and Store Instruction Address Register (CPU instruction)
- Brand Science Institute
- Branding Strategy Insider (blog)
- Brewer Science, Inc.
- Bridge Software Institute (University of Florida)
- Brief Symptom Inventory
- Brilliance Semiconductor, Inc.
- British Society for Immunology
- British Solomon Islands (UK)
- British Standards Institute (less common)
- British Suzuki Institute (UK)
- Broadband Solutions, Inc. (Seoul, South Korea)
- Broadcast Services, Inc.
- Broadcast Software International
- Broderbund Software, Inc. (Novato, CA)
- Bromeliad Society International
- Bronzeville Scholastic Institute (Chicago, IL)
- BUES/SvSig Interface
- Build Security In (Strategic Initiatives Branch of DHS National Cyber Security Division)
- Building Science Insight
Samples in periodicals archive:
Summary: DUBAI - Du's Corporate Services department has been granted recertification of International Organisation for Standardisation 14001 and British Standards Institution OHSAS 18001.
The Chamber was issued this certificate by the distinguished certifying body, British Standards Institution (BSI) of London.
CAR mechanics have been given the chance to prove they're not rip-off merchants by earning a British Standards Institution Kitemark.
the database includes standards from such organizations as British Standards Institution, ASTM International, European Committee for Standardization, Japanese Standards Association, and the International Organization for Standardization.
today announced that its Swansea, Wales aluminum recycling plant has received an ISO 9002 Certificate of Registration after an audit of its quality management system by the British Standards Institution (BSI).
The yellow "sun safe" logo is proposed in guidelines launched today by the British Standards Institution.
A new trade association will help to regulate the multi-billion pound business and an application is being made to the British Standards Institution for products to carry a kite mark.