British Society of Echocardiography Policy Committee.
What does BSE stand for?
BSE stands for British Society of Echocardiography
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BSE
We have 214 other meanings of BSE in our Acronym Attic
- Bourgogne Service Électronique (French: Burgundy Electronics Service; Burgundy, France)
- Bovine Spongiform Encephalomyelitis
- Bovine Spongiform Encephalopathy (mad cow disease)
- Braunschweig-Schöninger Eisenbahn (German: Brunswick Schoeningen Railway)
- Breast Self-Examination
- Breeding Soundness Evaluation
- Breizh Sauvetages d'Equidés (French horse rescue association)
- Bretagne Sanitaire Électricité (French utility company)
- Bretagne Sud Escalade (French climbing club)
- Bridge Software Engineer (also seen as BrSE)
- British Society of Endodontics
- Broadband Switch Engineering (Sprint)
- Broadcast Satellite Experimental
- Bruno Scherer Entreprise (French: Bruno Scherer Company)
- Building Services Engineering
- Bulk Silicate Earth
- Bureau des Stages à l'Etranger (French: Office of Internships Abroad)
- Bureau of Service Evaluation (FPSC)
- Bureautique Service Essonne (French office supply distributor)
- Buried Strip Electrode
Samples in periodicals archive:
The only echocardiography revision aid based on the syllabus and format of the British Society of Echocardiography national echocardiography accreditation examination and similar examinations administered across Europe.
3) British Society of Echocardiography Policy Committee.