The British Society for Sexual Medicine has called for a greater understanding of sexual problems and to limit Viagra being regarded as a cure-all for a full range of symptoms.
What does BSSM stand for?
BSSM stands for British Society for Sexual Medicine (Staffordshire, UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BSSM
We have 28 other meanings of BSSM in our Acronym Attic
- Bhushan Steel & Strips Ltd. (India)
- Bhushan Steel and Strips Limited (India)
- Bile Salt Stimulated Lipase (enzyme)
- Bus Single Stuck Line
- Bilateral Sequential Single-Lung Transplantation
- Base Station Subsystem Manager
- Bethel School of Supernatural Ministry (Redding, CA)
- Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon (Japanese Anime)
- Blood Sugar Sex Magik (band)
- Blood Sugar Sex Magik (Red Hot Chili Peppers album)
- Brother Sun Sister Moon
- Base Station System Management Application Part (GSM)
- Base Subsystem Mobile Application Part
- Blackpool South Shore Motor Club (UK)
- Bay State Society of Model Engineers (Roslindale Village, MA)
- Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon Super (S) Sailor (Japanese television show season)
- Backup Subnetwork Supervision Node
- Ball State Sports Network (broadcasting; Muncie, IN)
- Baltimore Student Sun photometer Network
- Belarussian Scientific Society of Neurologists
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to British Society for Sexual Medicine (BSSM), this would give clinicians an early warning of other health problems, which the patient may be suffering and could also help to tackle social issues like relationship breakdown.
In the new guidelines, the British Society for Sexual Medicine stresses the importance of doctors asking patients about their sex lives and any concerns they might have about sexual function.