He will be joined by Lord Turnberg, immediate past president of the Royal College of Physicians as medical assessor, and by Dr Judith Willetts, chief executive officer of the British Society for Immunology.
What does BSI stand for?
BSI stands for British Society for Immunology
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BSI
We have 282 other meanings of BSI in our Acronym Attic
- Brain Science Institute (Japan)
- Brain SPECT Imaging (nuclear medicine study)
- Brain Symmetry Index
- Branch and Store Instruction Address Register (CPU instruction)
- Brand Science Institute
- Branding Strategy Insider (blog)
- Brewer Science, Inc.
- Bridge Software Institute (University of Florida)
- Brief Symptom Inventory
- Brilliance Semiconductor, Inc.
- British Solomon Islands (UK)
- British Standards Institute (less common)
- British Standards Institution
- British Suzuki Institute (UK)
- Broadband Solutions, Inc. (Seoul, South Korea)
- Broadcast Services, Inc.
- Broadcast Software International
- Broderbund Software, Inc. (Novato, CA)
- Bromeliad Society International
- Bronzeville Scholastic Institute (Chicago, IL)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Harrogate, UK - First head-to-head data on the two latest antihistamines presented for the first time at the Annual Meeting of the British Society for Immunology (BSI) and the British Society for Allergy & Clinical Immunology (BSACI) today, indicates that levocetirizine is more effective than desloratadine in treating subjects with seasonal allergic rhinitis (hay fever) under conditions of prolonged pollen exposure.
British Society for Immunology Annual Congress 2002.