The report by the British Society for Ecological Medicine makes for shocking reading, talking about higher rates of cancers, heart disease and infant mortality.
What does BSEM stand for?
BSEM stands for British Society for Ecological Medicine (est. 1983; London, England, UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BSEM
We have 3 other meanings of BSEM in our Acronym Attic
- BioSystems Engineering Lab
- Bristol Siddeley Engines Ltd (now part of Rolls-Royce)
- Brown Science & Engineering Libraries
- bus selection
- Business Simulation and Experiential Learning
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering Management (academic degree)
- Bachelor of Science in Mining Engineering (various locations)
- Back Scattering Electron Microscopy
- Board of Secondary Education, Manipur (India)
- Boston School of Electronic Music (Massachusetts)
- Business Services East Midlands (UK)
- Bachelor of Science Electromechanical Engineering Technology
- Bachelor of Science in Emergency Medical Services
- Bedfordshire Social Enterprise Network (also seen as BedSEN; UK)
- Biological Systems Engineering
- British Standard European Norm
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering Physics (various schools)
- Baltic Sea Environmental Proceedings
- Basic Skills Education Program
- Baystate Springfield Educational Partnership (Springfield, MA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
CAPTION(S): Dr Sarah Myhill, from Llangunllo, near Knighton in Powys, is a leading light within the British Society for Ecological Medicine