A recent survey by the British Snoring and Sleep Apnoea Association (BSSAA) found that 95% of respondents who end up in sleeping elsewhere, do so because of their partner's snoring.
What does BSSAA stand for?
BSSAA stands for British Snoring and Sleep Apnoea Association (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BSSAA
- Bent Stacked Slot Antenna
- Bible Society of South Africa
- Big Sandy Superstore Arena (Huntington, WV)
- Blessed Spiritshot A Grade (Lineage 2 game)
- Botanical Society of South Africa
- Bow Slope Shipping Association (Brooks, AB, Canada)
- British Stainless Steel Association (UK)
- Buckeye State Sheriff’s Association
- Bulletin of the Seismological Society of America
- Bramalea Secondary School Alumni Association (Brampton, Ontario, Canada)
- Building Strong, Safe and Attractive Communities (community planning; UK)
- Base Station System Application Part (mobile communications)
- Big Sky Search and Rescue (Big Sky, Montana)
- Balanced Salt Solution B (ophthalmology)
- Banana Slug String Band (Santa Cruz, CA)
- Baptist Sunday School Board
- Behavioral and Social Sciences Building (Humboldt State University; California)
- Billy Sparkles and the Shiny Boys (fictional musical group)
- Blessed Spiritshot B Grade (Lineage 2 game)
- Boiling Springs Savings Bank (Rutherford, NJ)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A study by the British Snoring and Sleep Apnoea Association revealed both snorers and their bed partners were more likely to suffer adverse health conditions than non-snoring couples.
The British Snoring and Sleep Apnoea Association estimates that 15 million people snore.